14.3.13

Happy White Day.

Drawing some skin care products from Aesop that i bought on White Day.
Absolutely adore Aesop's minimalist packaging design in monochrome.
Valentine Day is celebrated on 14th of February, 
and White Day is one month later on 14th March. 
I received a Valentine's gift from my bf, so today is my turn to express my love .
LOVE is inside my Fred Perry's tote ^.^
We have a dinner date to celebrate White Valentine Day.
 Wearing a white lace dress which i was wore as bridesmaid dress during 
my best friend's wedding last year.
White lace always association with wedding. 
With this once-worn dress, i decided to wear it again(& again) for more valuable spend ^.^
To move beyond bridal association, i tried to style it with some unexpected accessories. 
Paired with adidas Stan Smith shoes for a quirky style.
The skull is a bold statement in the fashion world as it makes everything look chic!
Skull jewelries give the outfit an edgy look.
Again, another head-to-toe monochrome outfit.
Wish you have a lovely White Day!


outfit of the day:
lace dress Bangkok + necklace Australia + tote bag Fred Perry + shoes Addidas