22.4.13

Blossom Ever.

I'm obsessed with all things with florals, from real to print.
You probably may know how obsessed am I from here ^.^
I can't help myself, I think i'm having Spring Fever! 
Time to plant some fresh floral in your wardrobe.
No doubt my wardrobe is going to be full bloom & still keep on blooming!
I'm loving this chiffon Spring dress in nude color with sweet & subtle print ^.^
Having the half transparent long sleeves is the key for more delicate look.
.
The sweetness of this lovely dress do show my feminine side ^.^
Lightweight chiffon dress is always the perfect dress for a date. 
Adding the finishing touches with some jewelries to complete the outfit.
The birds necklace & flower ring are just so lovely for Spring! 
Try to elongate my legs with pair of wedges shoes in nude ^.^
Nude pumps can just go with anything!
Complement the retro floral style with my mum's handbag ^.^
This vintage handbag is so gorgeous with its unique design & padlock detail.
No Spring-dreaming day would be complete without a pretty Spring dress ^.^
Make Monday a Great Day!


outfit of the day:
floral dress / handbag KVC* + necklace Topshop + wedges shoes Bangsar

*KVC - Ketchup's Vintage Collection