5.7.13

Treasure Trove.

Found this lovely knit dress from mom's wardrobe, it was hidden treasure indeed!
She was wearing this beautiful piece at my age or earlier...
Wearing old piece is like a sensation of touch with old time ^.^
My bf's wardrobe is another treasure trove for me!
I love to digging up and look at something that I could wear from his wardrobe.
Never disappoint me every time exploring in his closet - discovered this army green jacket!
According to him, it was bought in Bangkok more than 10 years ago...
So don't throw away your preloved clothing, they can be a treasure later ^.^
The truth is a fashion trend will repeat itself in about 10 years+ or more.
This oversize outwear is an oldie but goodie piece since it's look pretty cool, isn't it?
Military jacket is a boyish piece that can instantly add a character to our personality 
Here i combine my mom's white dress with my bf's old jacket to create an interesting contrast.
Wearing military jacket over a little knit dress is a great way in balancing the 
masculine & the feminine look.
Planning to stay over at my friend's place after the Friday night happy hour ^.^
Hence an oversized military style backpack (from my bf) is a perfect carry on bag.
Wearing some cool & bright colors jewelries to add a chic touch to the look.
Rock the military style with a pair of comfy footwear from adidas and look cool!
It's raining out there. 
Here some random shots while waiting for the rain to stop.
Enjoy your Weekend!


outfit of the day:
knit dress KVC* + backpack / jacket Bangkok + neon necklace Lovisa + skull ring Vincci +
skull necklace Fahrenheit 88 + watch Fossil + socks Sg.Wang + shoes Addidas

*KVC - Ketchup's Vintage Collection