15.10.13

Chambray Love.

Personally I'm a huge fan of the chambray. 
I LOVE button-down chambray shirt as it goes with literally everything!
Thanks to the tough fabric, which is similar to denim but lighter, look great on anyone ^.^
Is a lovely day for a coffee date & shopping with my girlfriends ^.^
Chambray shirt is always the perfect style for weekend.
The chambray is so neutral & quickly become a staple in my closet.
I feel like it can goes well with other spring trends with no effort & looks good. 
Here I treat chambray as basic piece so I can go with statement piece on the bottom.
Tucked chambray into a flowing skirt featuring my favorite print - stripes.
Combination of bold geometry pattern & chambray look really cool yet feminine.
Layering a cute bow necklace with skull under the collar of the chambray to 
make it look a little more edgy.
Spice up the look with a bright color giant envelope purse!
Pairing flats with tribal pattern for a quirky yet comfy look.
Casio's classic watch in gold is my all time favorite.
Be dare & have fun with chambray in our wardrobe ^.^
Enjoy!

outfit of the day:
chambray shirt H&M + striped skirt Forever 21 + envelope clutch Aldo +
watch Casio + shoes Vincci