23.11.14

Day to Date.

Hi, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit is about a look to take from day to date.



I have a project discussion in the afternoon, then a date at night.
My schedule allow me to do nothing in between, included costume change.



Thus, I need to pull an outfit that can take me straight from my desk out to date.
The trick is all about an elegant accessory or two to get in a effortless chic look ^.^



A good horizontal-lined pencil skirt is a year round staple.
Team it with anything as stripes consider a neutral for me.



So, have fun to be a team player and play around with the timeless print!
Get in line, straight ahead ^.^



Brings up the festive cheers in stunning red top.
Get into the festive mood by adding accessories in the same shade of red ^.^



Think beyond basic stripes item : striped heels instantly glam up any outfit.
So trade the wedges wore to work for high heels to complete the transformation.


Yay, a single look to take me from office hours to happy hour. hooray~