3.2.13

Fly Away.

Wake up at 6a.m today. 
I was too excited about my friends on the way coming from Australia to visit us ^.^
It's still early in the morning. 
I've time to take some outfit shots before heading to airport picking up them.
Bird prints are flying everywhere. 
A flying bird print will make your style flying high. 
The more birds the more fun! No worry, birds fly peacefully all over my skirt.
Go on a flight with bird print before its fly away!
The color blocking purse with stripes is one of my favorite.
This multicolor purse is very versatile that can be easily match with any outfit.
Pairing a bright color socks with wooden wedges for a fun & youthful look.
It's amazing that a pair of socks can turn your look to bold & chic.
This is my first outfit playing with socks & will definitely try for more ^.^
May you can start with a pair of dainty white ankle socks for this quirky chic trend.
Wish you have a happy sunday!

outfit of the day:
cardigan F.O.S + singlet top Zara + skirt F block + purse SLY + wedges / socks Sg.Wang