28.5.13

Rainy Mood.

A hot drink on a cold rainy day will sure keep me warm.
My favorite rainy day drink is definitely a delicious hot chocolate!
Dress up with black and white for my rainy day mood. 
Monochromatic outfit is always so classic and timeless, plus easy to style ^.^
Try to style my outfit to be vintage-inspired school-appropriate, it's fun!
Retro look is never complete without polka dots.
This adorable collared dress with subtly dotty print is so ladylike.
Always fun & delightful to style with polka dots as they are so playful ^.^
Check out my others polka dots outfit here & here.
Polka dots prints are a great way to add a vintage touch into our closet.
Layered a black V-neck crop cardigan to had a school girl vibe yet sophisticated look.
Vintage eyeglasses frame in black do complement this back to school style.
Black cardigan is my wardrobe essential as it can be pair with just about anything. 
It's also practical to keep me warm ^.^
Add a pop of color to the monochromatic outfit with bold red ring.
Pairing round studded flats to match the black & white dotty outfit.
Say cheese! 


outfit of the day:
polka dots dress Bangsar + cardigan Cotton On + necklace Lovisa + shoes MNG