7.9.15

Street Chic.


Hey, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style is about casual street wear.


I have not own any baseball cap until I met her in H&M...
Eye-catching cap by featuring Marge Simpson's motif is real fun and cute ^.^


As a fans of The Simpson (family),
the cap and the giant transparent purse with the Simpson's graphic statement 
doubtlessly win my heart ^.^

(background sourced from Steve Locatelli)


The casual way to style a baseball cap is with a cool tee and shorts.
Rocking skull print with touch of grunge to balance the cutiness accessories.

(background sourced from here)


Paired with my favorite white sneakers for an effortless and relaxed look.
And I'm ready to go ^.^

(background sourced from London Street Art)

Time to embracing the sporty style, while still looking chic and stylish.



Stay cool~

Ketchup ^.^