15.10.15

Jump for Joy.


Hi all, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style about casual chic in sportive cool look ^.^

Continuing my menswear-inspired look journey, 
I'm dip not only into clothing but also into accessories.
One of my new tried on men's accessories is baseball hat, and I'm loving it ^.^


When have a busy day ahead (or lazy day), we need to get dressed fast and easy.
Something more casual to sport on, you can't go wrong with an overall piece.

(background sourced from Jesse Brown's illustration)


Wrap a flannel shirt around the waist - its so 90's but it's look great, 
and I'm definitely into that!
It's practical (why carry them?). It's fun and It's a form of fashion expression.

(background sourced from Aakash Nihalani's artwork)


For style sake,  ^.^
layering a bright checked shirt popped fantastic against monochromatic outfit.

(background sourced from Muro Buro's artwork)

Keep the bottom simple (white sneakers) and go crazy with camouflage bag
 for a casual meet cool kinda way ^.^

(background sourced from Eko's artwork)


Stay cool~
Ketchup ^.^