23.11.15

Casual Monday.


Hi dolls, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit is about casual work day style.
Monday, I would like to start off the week with a little joy of fashion.
Working in a creative field, I always style to suit my personality.



Pick an overall, style to make the versatile romper look work(office) appropriate.
Mix and match a colorful posh combo to go with my work day happiness.

(background sourced from Sentrock's street art)


Team the plain romper with a patterned bustier top underneath to add fun detail.
Layer up with classic chain print outerwear for some luxe and baroque touch.

(background sourced from here)


Update the outfit with sophisticated satchel bag and 
a pair of comfortable yet stylish sneakers.

(background sourced from Joan Miro)

Yay, we got to play with fashion and take style to work.


Happy Monday~
Ketchup ^.^