15.3.14

Match the Stripes.

Children often like to use pencils and paper to invent their own games and toys.
And the same goes for me ^.^


My favorite game to play when I was a kid, was paper doll.
Paper doll is an amazing dress up game for girls!


In case you don't know about paper doll since you're too young ^.^
Paper dolls are figures cut out of paper or thin card, with separate clothes,
also made of paper, that are usually held onto the dolls by folding tabs.


I always wanted to have my own version of paper doll feature my daily wear.
To give myself a cool makeover and style my own wardrobe.


Outfit of the day (O.O.T.D) is about matching my favorite stripes with striped!
Striped Tee found from my bf's wardrobe was surprisingly 
matched my envelope clutch ^.^


Mickey's head socks are so cute to wear on and 
will definitely catch some attention ^.^


We're never too old to play with paper game, I suppose ^.^


Let's have fun & enjoy the game!