31.3.14

Check the Stripes.

Here the paper doll design for my outfit of the day (O.O.T.D) ^.^
Today outfit is about clashing print.


Guess what? I found this lovely top from my bf's old wardrobe in store room.
Yea, I know I always did that...but this piece is different!


Can you believe this checkered top was from his mom?
As usual, he keep anything thats look cool ^.^
(try imagine how his store room look like? well there're my treasure trove! )


The truth is checkerboard was a must-have piece for every woman in the nostalgic past.
What made checkered pattern so intriguing?
I suppose it's the retro feminine vibe it transpires ^.^


While black & white colors are mainly predominant 
when it comes to iconic checkered look,
infusing vibrant color into checkered giving the ensemble 
a more chic & eye-catching appeal.


Team up checkered with stripes is a way to add pattern and personality to the outfit.
Navy stripes on magenta,
 a standout two-toned skirt to match the colorful checkerboard shirt.


This geometry neon necklace from Vincci is the perfect way to add 
a little sunshine to the look.
Delightful purse in stripes is always my good match for those stripes style wear.


A neon orange belt and socks to create an even more striking visual appearance ^.^


Fashion is about fun and the mix of checkered print with 
other patterns are amusing!