10.4.14

Tropical Fever.

Here is another paper doll design for my daily outfit.
Today outfit is about holiday style ^.^


There're holiday feeling that spring to mind when we think of tropical.
Jungle fever with printed bloom and covered in palm make me dream of the beach ^.^


White rose bloom with fresh on the black romper (short playsuit). 
While coconut trees are depicted in sombre black and white jacket.


The amusing bananas tote bag from H&M has made my day ^.^
Surrounded by exotic flora and fauna are really get me into the summertime spirit!


Flowers and leafy trees plus bananas - oh my!
Wearing tropical prints make a totally cool statement as the temperature heats up.


Feeling bold and daring by mixing tropical prints with any other prints - like stripes!
Bring monochrome to life with a pop of neon color.


Mixing colors and shapes against tropical prints look fabulous
and is beyond fantastic. 


This explosion of neon color and chaotic mix of all the prints and
pattern are exactly what I did on my vacation - it's real fun!


Holiday it's great! Let's just sing a song and have fun!