15.4.14

Before Midnight.

Here the paper doll design for my outfit of the day.
Today outfit is midnight casual ^.^


Going to watch a midnight movie with my friends in cinema later.
We're planning for a great meal before the movie ^.^


As dinner and a movie are the perfect pair...
Meanwhile, what are the perfect pair for a late night movie date?


Personally I prefer something casual (yet stylish) & comfortable but warm.
Seriously please bring a sweater along just incase it's too cold in the cinema!


This baggy top was bought from thrift store in New York few years ago.
Something that caught my eyes - a giant boar in bold red.


But I didn't realized this is a logo from a college sport teams, until my friend told me.
The Razorbacks, also known as the Hogs, are the names of college sports teams
 at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville, Arkansas.


Team up with simple black skirt will do as the sweater is striking ^.^
Go for sneakers as they're really comfortable yet stylish at the same time.


Pairing socks with Mickey's head are definitely add some fun to the look.
Perfect match with tote bag that have a big Mickey Mouse's head for double fun!


Good night everyone!