31.5.14

The School Girl.

Hi all, here is the paper doll design for my daily outfit.
Today outfit style is about back to school look ^.^


Going to play a visit to my friend's cool studio as there're having a special workshop.
By chance, I'm invited to be an one day old student >.<


Yea, I'm so exiting to become a student again (sigh...I miss school)!
Still one of my favorite things ever is to style my school look ^.^


To look young like a student, start with basic tee in pastel color.
The giant skull from Cheap Monday do lend everyday outfit
a hit of contemporary cool.


Pair with unexpected bottom, like mini skirt with frill hem instead of denim ^.^
Refreshing and cheery patten make the skirt something a little more interesting.


An essential school item - the school bag can always become statement accessory.
Try satchel bags which are very polished and sophisticated.


This vintage satchel is practical as the bag can fit all my essentials included 
stationery for school while channelling a preppy vibe.


When it come to school shoes, the comfy the better ^.^
Rocking a pair of polka dots socks with classic simple
white sneakers for a fun kicks.


Sometimes it's cute to be a little matchy-matchy,
especially when accessories are involved:
skull ring and bracelet along with a cute mustache necklace.