5.6.14

Breezy Freedom.

Here my paper doll for the outfit of the day.
Today outfit is about breezy freedom home style ^.^


Belle just moved to a new apartment, meanwhile time for housewarming party.
We'll have steamboat to warm the place since she is a big fans of the hotpot meal.


Morning is a good time to storm the wet market and supermarket to buy fresh food.
Later we will go to her apartment to prepare the steamboat ingredient and dessert ^.^


Waiting my friends come and take me to the wet market,
let's have some photos shoot!


I love to wear oversized tee, its make the cozy home style look cool.
Talking about oversized, I will definitely sporting on my boyfriend's wardrobe ^.^


Found this old tee that he bought from thrift store in US.
The America Airline logo in old version made a vintage statement.


Hot pink shorts do compliment the oversized tee extremely well.
For a chic look,
match with neon chain necklace and a bright color envelope clutch ^.^


Paired with my bf's Puma sneakers as the color perfectly match the outfit
(thus I've giant feet now).
Socks featuring lollipops pattern are really fun and sweet!


Alway pick fluorescent neon colors which really fantastic to
cheer up the day ^.^