17.10.14

Bubble Fun.

Hey girls, here my paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style is a playful party look.



Kids love bubble. So do I.
An adorable bubble birthday party to celebrate a little boy turned 3.



It was the perfect day for eat, laugh and play!
The kids (included me) had tons of fun with the bubble game!



Polka dots are the perfect fun pattern that matched with the bubble themed.
Mixed prints are one of my favorite style for playful party look.



I like both polka dots and stripes, so why wouldn't I mix them together?
The combination of polka dots and stripes - fun and loud, yet optimistic chic.



Since I'm play with two (or more) prints here, choose one general
color scheme (or monotone) for blending everything well together.



Who said classic black and white are boring?
Whimsical polka dots spice up any outfit..



Play for a fun and fearless personal style and let's enjoy the party.
Happy Bubble Birthday to my little boy Jason!