5.10.14

Comfortably Elegant.


Hi all, here another paper doll design for my outfit of the day.
Today outfit style is about stay relax in elegant.

I'm usually in feminine skirt (or dress) mood when dating with my boy.
Until I tried the culottes (some call it skort) from Jaspal!


Though skort are totally look like a full, flowy A-line skirt,
that indeed is a pair of versatile cropped pants.


It's time to embrace the wide-leg, cropped pants that are tight around the waist,
but wide and flowy around (or below) the knee.


Featuring colorful flowers on the black & white checker pattern
makes this pair appear extra luxe yet romantic styling.


When wearing a loose trouser, try to balance them with a slim-fitting top.
Stripes always look great with floral (thus I love both of them!).


Step out in a pair of heels
it's important to balance proportion while rocking this skirty-pants.


A bold geometry necklace definitely add a statement to the outfit.
Complete the graceful look with a black clutch and some simple jewelries.


I'm glad I got them (+ on sale!), gaucho look fresh yet vintage to me.
Enjoy your weekend date everyone.