22.11.13

Here I Bloom...Again.

I love floral prints and they have been a staple in my wardrobe for sometime (or forever?!).
I am pretty happy to see floral pieces are still hit this season, 
meanwhile I can even top up my floral collection in my wardrobe. 
hoooray!
You can never have too much floral, trust me ^.^
As floral dress can easily throw on and instantly brighten up your day.
A floral tea dress is perfect for a lovely family date ^.^
This floral dress is so sweet and comfy appear for a delicate weekend.
Try some soft and floaty florals and you're sure to flourish in floral!
Cozy up the style by layering a cardigan on the sweet little dress.
Wear a belt over the cardigan to accentuate the waistline ^.^
Compliment the sweet look with plenty of soft & pastel hues candy colors.
 Too sweet for you? Of course I'm when meeting with my lovely family ^.^
Paster and floral appealed to my super girly side!
Beaded necklace (fake collar) & purse do add a romantic touch to the outfit.
Pair with ballet flats in nude for a comfort yet feminine style.
I absolutely love floral! I tend to wear it almost all year round ^.^


outfit of the day:
floral dress Jaspal + cardigan Fahrenheit 88 + collar necklace Brand Outlet +
clutch KVC* + jelly shoes Sg. Wang

*KVC - Ketchup's Vintage Collection