23.8.13

Review: Flower Power.v2.

I'm having Spring Fever as I'm addicted to flowers!
I'm interested in having flower blooming in my wardrobe (here).

Wearing more than one pattern is very playful and super chic. (here)
Mixing floral(top) with polka dots(dress) and striped(purse) can be a challenging on my style.
I would love to mix and match the flower bouquet from my closet, the more flower the better!
It's fun to play with mixing two floral prints together (matched print or contrast print). (here)
Pick up an interest piece to match with a basic piece.
Floral shirt blazer is definitely a statement! (here)
I'm loving this chiffon Spring dress in nude color with sweet & subtle print ^.^
Having the half transparent long sleeves is the key for more delicate look. (here)
Pastel hues reflects a sweet & whimsical vibe to any outfit.
While rocking with florals always bring out our feminine side. (here)
Subtle pattern look more sophisticated and feminine while always easier to wear.
Navy blue with pastel small blooms is going to add depth to the dress. (here)
I think this lovely festive look floral dress is perfect for the beautiful night. (here)
Colors matching necklace and footwear do complement my outfit.
Tougher up the floral style by adding some edge with studded. (here)
Mixing print or texture can be works when they have the same color palette.
Sheer top tucked into the flower lace shorts would definitely show our confident!
They allow us to go from cute casual day to a glamorously cool at night. (here)
Time to plant some fresh floral in your wardrobe!