25.12.13

Merry X'mas Everybody.

Ho ho ho! Merry X'mas my dear readers ^.^
Thank you all for being such wonderful friends here on Ketchup's fashion blog ^.^
Well year of 2013 is nearly over and is time to celebrate X'mas!
Just wanted to post before all the fun starts today! 
Can't wait for the party to begin! ho ho ho
This festive, forget clashing prints - stylish girls are all about matching tops to their bottoms.
Head-to-toe in same prints can be as chic as a little kid ^.^
Yea, I used to stayed away from being matchy-matchy once I growing up...
Even I bought a matching set, I tried wear them separately to avoid the fashion faux pas.
But this perfectly paired ensembles is now considered as a trend, there're a lot of design available.
From crop top with skirt to shorts or tailored suit, and I'm loving it ^.^

Is definitely an ideal pair of outfit for girls with little time to get dress (like me).
Matchy-matchy is no longer a fashion trouble, but double joy indeed.
Here I have a crop top with a matching high-waisted skirt in polka dots textured fabric.
A statement necklace is a bold and youth twist on a matching set.
The power of the cherry necklace is strong as it alter the look to something really festive fun.
So keep others accessories to minimal & let the necklace speak for itself.
Beaded clutch from mom paired with my favorite stylish spiky red shoes.
Contrast between vintage piece with modern can be interesting.

Finally, Merry X'mas & Happy holiday to all of my blog's friends. ho ho ho!