22.2.13

Happy Feet.

When Valentine's meets the CNY, its time to express your love to your family.
When there is love, there is life.
My bf date me for a 2 days trip in Genting Highlands.
It such a cool idea to escape from the hot weather here.
I enjoy cold weather but not to my feet.
The first place to start keeping your feet warm are with socks. 
Pairing the colorful socks with wedges shoes can be warm & chic.
My feet are happy now ^.^
Wearing a knit suit made with wool blend from H&M do keep my body warm.
Especially in love with the colors combination & the knitting pattern.
The leopard print bag is big enough to keep all my stuffs for a short trip.
Sweet touch for the outfit with ballon dog necklace & Juicy Couture bracelet. 
National Geographic magazine is a supplement to feed my leisure time.
Happy Valentine to all of you!

outfit of the day:
top / skirt H&M + necklace Fblock + bracelet Juicy Couture + socks Bangsar + wedges U.R.S