25.5.14

Jacket Over Shoulder.

Here the paper doll design for my outfit of the day.
Today outfit is about leisurely luxury style ^.^


Is a raining day, I'm heading out for hi-tea gathering with my friends.
Dressing floral in blue and white for a delicate look ^.^


Matching floral top and bottom for an ultimate feminine style.
(To maximize my wardrobe versatility, the floral dress wear as skirt here.)


Dressing weather-appropriate to keep me warm on this chillier afternoon.
Since it's not too cold to actually wear a jacket, draping will do I think ^.^


Meaning to wear a jacket or coat draped over the shoulders instead of arms-in.
( we can always arms-in the jacket if getting colder... )


Jacket-over-shoulder style instantly update a leisurely look to luxury ^.^
I love jacket draped cape-style as it keep me warm while
not totally covering my outfit.


This look is practical for office or indoor,
still I'm not suggesting for walking around the city with cape,
unless you try to look like a superhero!


Wearing head-to-toe in white and blue with a pop of red is very classic.


Sometimes it is not what you wear, but how you wear it ^.^