1.1.15

Cheers 2015!


Hello, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style is to get the cheery look ^.^


To welcome 2015. Let's say hello with cheers!
Thus, style like a high school cheerleader is refreshing ^.^


A fancy but low-key brunch with friends on the New Year is a 
great way to welcome the brand-new year.

(background sourced from Miami arts building @ Wynwood)


In this New Year 2015, I wish to achieve my goals in life ^.^ 
To opens my eyes while enrich my life -
Traveling around the world is one of my goal.

(background sourced from graffiti artist - Retna)


Meanwhile, is time to start traveling via my blog, 
is time going to live my own dream!

(background sourced from here)

Wishing all of us get success at every step of life and
 enjoy a rocking year. Happy New Year!


Have a great start~

Ketchup ^.^