10.8.14

Refresh Ketchup.

Hey girls, here my paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style is about comfortable vacation look.


The work was completed earlier than planned ^.^
Meanwhile I have 2 weeks off before kick start the next project....hooray!


It's time to take a break.
It's time for a vacation ^.^


I'm leaving for a weekend getaway - The Cameron highland!
It's so nice finding a place where I can just go and relax.


The chaotic mix of all the prints and pattern are definitely
what I always did on my vacation - it's real fun!



Layered a vertical striped outwear on a horizontal stripes could be interesting.
Again, make sure they're share a similar color tone to look harmony ^.^


The harem pants with owls pattern looks cozy yet cool.
Walking with the owls and let them be my guardian ^.^


I usually wear zip-up sneakers on a trip which is comfortable yet stylish.
Traveling should not be painful especially on the feet ^.^


Sometime we have to take a break and breathe before
we can keep moving forward ^.^