20.12.15

Replay: Boyfriend's Closet.v2.


Borrowing from the boys is one of those style I always like to experiment with.
Let's redefine his piece with androgynous chic and effortlessly styled look ^.^


Wearing soccer jersey is a must for watching the football game! (here)
I don't own any football outfit, still I suppose looking at my bf's closet will do ^.^


NB sneakers (yes, they're from my bf-again!) in green paired with
orange socks really add some impact. (here)


Team up with bf's tee to balance the lace fabric 's delicacy. (here)
Play contrast between the casual top and gorgeous bottom can be fun!


Stay cool in warm weather is just about style and attitude. (here)
Pair with my favorite boyfriend style ripped jeans (denim shorts) for a casual chic look.


Love the simplicity of jeans and a white tee, the effortless classic combination ^.^
A big structure tote from HIM perfectly fit the errand lists. (here)


This cool pair of Reebok sneakers, again are from HIM. (here)
Classic black and white shoes with pop or red color to complement the cheery look. 


Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus.
But style is universal, right?


Have fun~
Ketchup ^.^