31.12.15

GoodBye 2015.


Dear dolls, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit is about a casual chic style in classic black and white.

This is my last post of the year and
I'm taking a little festive break with my love one ^.^
Every end marks a new beginning. 
Keep our spirits with great effort, we shall achieve our dream.


A casual style perfect for lazy holiday:
there's no better piece to get the job done than a culotte jumpsuit.  
This crop jumpsuit is comfortable chic and has a breezier vibe that 
make it so much fun to wear ^.^

(installation background sourced : artist Tobias Rehberger)


Team the wide leg jumpsuit with basic yet stylish accessories to
look effortless and cool.
Go for simple sneakers while an eye-catching pattern clutch to
add a playful twist for the classic stripes jumpsuit.

(illusion background sourced : op artist Robin Hunnam)


10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, hooray! ~
It's a New Year! Happy New Year, my beloved readers.

(background sourced from here)

Hope everyone have a great time ahead.
(background sourced : metamorphosis I by M.C.Escher)

Welcome 2016~
Ketchup ^.^