1.1.16

Halo 2016.


Dear dolls, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style search for classic stripes with playful twist ^.^

New Year's Day. A new chapter in life waiting to be written.
We can write our own story beautifully only if we have a Dream~
*May all of our dreams come true*


For New Year, I decided to shorten my hair* and I love my new look.
(*I've been cutting/trimming my own long hair since last 3 years~)
A New Year. A fresh start.

(background sourced from here)


It is time to forget the past and celebrate a new beginning.
Hope all of us have a great New Year. Let the celebration begin~

(botanical background sourced: Anna Atkins)



If there's one pattern that typically isn't a challenge to wear, it's stripes.
But, if wearing stripes with contrasting lines, it can be daring.

(background sourced from here)

Playing around with the patterns are so fun,
with the striking navy and white dominated.
In which case, step in line, friend!

(background sourced : artist Malika Favre)

Happy New Year everyone.
Cheers to 2016.
Ketchup ^.^