29.4.16

Replay: Old is Gold.v3.


I like old movie, vintage furniture, retro style, and
basically I'm an old-fashioned girl.
There's always a story behind an old stuff which comes with age and experience.



Borrow an oversized vintage button-up shirt in fancy print from my boy.
It's fun and it can be manipulated in so many creative ways. (here)



Vintage ladylike dress express the tropical fever mood by featuring a
more subtle hue of pattern but in an exaggerated scale. (here)
Double up the lush by layer a tropical fruit (pineapple) print over a
flourishing tropical print dress.  



Layer up with classic chain print outerwear for some luxe and baroque touch.
Mix and match a colorful posh combo to go with my work day happiness. (here)



Pleats offer a classic vibe to garments that makes me instantly smitten by the fold.
This lovely pleats top was found during treasure hunting in my mom's closet. (here)



I would like to dress up like vintage doll with classic elegant style. (here)
Undoubtedly, double the old pleats means double the fun!



The Valentine's theme for my outfit is classy dressy yet snazzy
in retro chic style.  (here)
Keep things classic and elegant in black & white for a timeless romantic look.




I'm a great fan of mixing old and modern, 
restyled retro pieces in chic way are my passion. 



~old is gold~
Ketchup ^.^