15.5.16

Replay: Matchy-Matchy.v3.


Wearing a matching top and bottom in either print or bright color is real bold.
I found myself really drawn to matching head-to-toe trend.  
I love the fact that it looks slightly comedy and fun ^.^



Play with matching prints by layer a bunch of tropical-inspired prints together.
Let's make up an exotic outfit that pack a punch! (here)



Go bright colors head-to-toe by mix and match different shades in the same palette.
They suggest youth, energy and vibrant living ^.^ (here)




The pleats have the power to flatter, it's something that feminine, romantic and 
catches the breeze (let's cat walk, sweetie).
Undoubtedly, double the pleats means double the fun! (here)




Playing around with the patterns are so fun, (here)
with the striking navy and white dominated.



Match with my favorite red studded shoes from Bershka for a
head-to-toe red angpow look. (here)
A perfect red lip to complete the festive look - A pick me upper!



Can't go wrong with double floral (tropical) for a double sweet look on lovely date.
Keep things elegant in black and white for a timeless romantic look. (here)




They save a lot of my time. I mean, 
spending hours putting outfits together – who has the time for that, these days?"



Double the Joy~
Ketchup ^.^