16.2.13

A Lovely Day to Play.

Is the second day of Chinese New Year. 
I'm so happy my sisters who are married coming back home to visit us.
Welcome to the candy house of Ketchup, my little angels!
I have a total of nine adorable nephews and nieces ^.^ 
A lovely day to play.
For this sweet moment, go with sweet colors clothing.
Combination of some pastel colors can featuring a sweet candy outfit. 
Apply some body lotion from Chloe for a delicately scented.
My little angels love the smell.
Wearing the multicolor necklace cause it's looks kinda like a toy.
The pink bracelet with heart shaped from Juicy Couture always the girls favorite.
The sleeves top with fish scale detail is so lovely.
Pair with the knit skirt in sweet colors from H&M.
Jelly shoes in nude is so comfortable to wear for play.
Play hard. Work hard. 
You can never get lost.
outfit of the day:
top / jelly shoes Sg.Wang + skirt H&M + necklace Australia + watch Casio