10.2.13

Gong Hey Fat Choy.

Drawing Rotiman with his secret garden in bloom.
Happy Chinese New Year & Gong Xi Fa Cai to all of you!
Celebrating the Chinese Lunar New Year 2013~
I'm expecting fireworks & the traditional Lion Dance.
I just can't decide which shoes to wear with my new dress.
Spiky red flats or strappy blue wedges heels? hmm...
Ok fine, wearing heels can really make me look taller.
Pairing the strappy blue heels with a swing dress for a swing style.
This dress with delicate little floral print remind me of spring!
The swing is just gorgeous to wear.
Love the high neck line design with ruffles in detail for the collar.
Keep it elegant with updo hairstyle.
A red thin ribbon belt is a way to accentuate the waistline ^.^
The pretty colorful purse is definitely a good way to keep all my Ang Pao.
Let's swing into the New Year~
May the year of Snake bring you health, wealth & happiness ^.^

outfit of the day:
floral dress Times Square + belt Brand Outlet + purse SLY + wedges shoes Bangkok