21.6.14

The Supercat.

Hi all, here is my paper doll design for my outfit of the day.
Today outfit is about cutie pussycat style ^.^


Well actually I'm not really into cute sweet girl style but cool stuffs...
However I couldn't help falling with this little pussy cat >.<


I love this tank top from Pull & Bear in first sight as the cat is so adorable ^.^
Look at his dumb face, he is so cool to be (my) superhero!


Wearing the cute (bunny) headband to make the look more fun >.<
Think the additional of cool mustache necklace make the look even amusing.


Go for a sugarless style to avoid looking too sweet >.<
Rocking with some skulls accessories is a great way to stay cool.


Match the cute tank with super cool aztec tribal skirt in monotone.
Tribal aztec prints in bold graphic are a fun and funky statement piece.


The bowling bag in black is so classy yet sporty.
Tie a polka dots scarf to accessorize the bag if there're not cold.


A pair of comfy sneakers are always my favorite ^.^
Look for stylish sneakers like Adidas Stan Smith to
compliment most of the outfits.


Stay cool my superhero! Meow~