16.6.14

Playfulness Sunday.


Hey, here is the paper doll design for my outfit of the day.
Today outfit is about playfulness one-piece ^.^


Dating my girls for window shopping and brunch.
Having a great brunch on a pretty Sunday is just perfect ^.^


I will definitely go for an easy overall piece on this lovely day.
Romper are extremely versatile without the commitment to a minidress.


Printed romper are a fun fashion forward piece as they're perfect playsuit with 
a playful and comfy feel ^.^


Wrapping a scarf around the neck to keep me warm inside the shopping centre.
Leopard print scarf in multicolored nicely match with the little stars from romper.


Cute little retro kid's belt is from my bf (was his favorite belt during school time!).
I'm in love with those amazing dinosaurs stitching on this little belt ^.^


How seriously adorable would a little boy be in this cute dinosaur belt?!
Opsss...I wore it upside down before I realized men have the buckle on
one particular side, and women do the opposite >.<


Pair cool studded red shoes with a red heart ring and the addition of
skulls necklace make the outfit look effortless chic.


Enjoy your Sunday everyone~