5.7.14

Classic Chambray.

Hi, here is my paper doll design for my outfit of the day.
Today outfit is about everyday style : The Chambray!


If you haven't own a chambray yet, try get one for yourself.
A chambray is one of the coolest must-have for everyone ^.^


Yes, I'm talking about those fabulous denim button-ups are amazingly versatile and 
you may constantly surprised at how many different ways to wear them.
(layering out, layering in, with stripes, with floral...etc)


I can't help falling with chambray as Chambray looks like denim but
feel soft like cotton, thus is cozy and cool to wear ^.^


I feel like I can throw it on with no effort and it looks good.
Classic Chambray - what's not to love?


Keep the ensemble polished with a simple pair of romantic white shorts.
The delicate lace shorts definitely add some feminine touch to the outfit ^.^


A chambray shirt always the perfect basic essential in my closet.
For a dash of pizzazz, add a statement necklace and some unique accessories.


For a more subtle daily look, slightly unbuttoned chambray and
let the chuncky piece rest underneath the shirt to avoid overexpose.


Finish the look with a pair of wedges shoes in earth toned.
Revive them in playful color socks are perfect for summer ^.^