12.7.14

FIFA Forever.

Hi all, here my paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit is about sporty soccer style ^.^


I'm only a football fan every 4 years ^.^
Love The World Cup - all the great players, attractive men and the amazing goals!


In just a day, the greatest show on earth will be back once again.
Yup, the FIFI World Cup 2014 final match : Germany vs Argentina.


Going to support Germany for my favorite striker - Miroslav Klose.
Especially love to see Klose banging in goal with his head ^.^


We're probably going to be avoid watching the big show outside.
Thus, chill-out at friend's place staring on a 42" screen could be more lively.


Wearing soccer jersey is a must for watching the football game!
I don't own any football outfit, still I suppose looking at my bf's closet will do ^.^


This old soccer jersey is really interesting as it can be wore for both sides.
Wearing the black and white for outside, whereby the inside is green.


To match with the football theme, net skirt and warrior necklace would be cool.
Completed the sporty look by pairing adidas kicks in
long socks and Fred Perry bag.


Make sure all the snacks are put inside the tote bag...
Let's enjoy the show together!