22.12.14

The Black Swan.


Hi there, here another paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style is about turn an ugly duckling to a sophisticated swan ^.^


Just as in fairy tales, there is no reason why an unattractive girl like me 
(yay, I was the poor duckling) cannot "blossomed" into a better looking girl ^.^



I never defined myself pretty as feeling beautiful is more important to me.
Learn to love myself, and feel like a gorgeous white swan ^.^



However, this cute playsuit made me feel confident like a black swan! 
Black or White, Everyone are unique, let's enjoy and celebrate our differentness.



Off-the-shoulder style are undoubtedly sexy - they manage to show off an 
appropriate amount of skin and look flattering on every woman.



Love how the fabulous ruffle detail give this romper a perfect feminine touch.
The adorable ducky embroidery do completed the ugly duckling fairy story.



Team up with a playful mustache and have fun in the pre-x'mas party.
Simply update the quirky chic style with a pair of casual white sneakers.

You may be an ugly duckling today, but you are the beautiful swan tomorrow.
Learn to love yourself more, you'll feel beautiful ^.^