23.1.13

A Meeting Day.

What should i wear for a meeting with client today?
I would like to keep it professional & bold, as my confidence makes my clients confident.
So dress to impress & feel good.
I always feel like i should dress up professional yet stylish in this creative fields.
Try to avoid typical boring working outfits with no hints of personality.
There are plenty of work-appropriate options that will showcase your personal style.
Play with monochromatic toned to create an edgy yet sophisticated young style.
A little bit of lace goes a long way to add a glamorous touch to an outfit.
Layer the lace blazer from my mom with an asymmetrical dress for an on trend ensemble.
Keep jewelry to a minimum, just enough to give my appearance a finishing touch.
Never let your outfit outshine your work.
I usually prefer wearing heels when conducting a business meeting.
Beside looking taller & stylish, wearing high-heels can definitely boost our confidence ^.^
Dress with style, stay on trend & be professional while working!
Hope you enjoy the holiday tomorrow ^.^

asymmetrical dress / wedges Times Square + lace blazer KVC+ bag Fred Perry + watch Fossil
*KVC - Ketchup's Vintage Collection