18.1.13

Experiment: Gypsy Glamour.

This lovely dress was given to me as a souvenir from my friend Wendy.
She bought it when traveling to Rome, a beautiful city ^.^
I love to experiment with this dress since it's really not my regular style.
Let's experiment & have fun in the fashion world!
This flowing dress with interesting pattern made me think of boho gypsy chic.
Boho, regarding fashion that is to covey free-spirited in attitude & style.
I keep my hair flowing with side braids for boho twist.
Vintage pieces & earth tones always look good on this style.
 Try to pay more attention to the detail for Boho chic, accessorizing is a must!
Play with multiple rings, layers of bracelets, long necklace & dangling earrings...
Layering with mixing & matching to make your style unique.
The possibilities are almost endless. 
Boho is an individuality style, it's all depend on how you personalized the outfit.
There is no rule or fashion police around. Is more about what you really feel.
So be daring! Follow your own inspiration & expressing yourself through Boho style!
I really have fun experiment with Boho style & definitely will try more!
It's too boring to stay in one style ^.^