1.1.13

New Year. New Start.

Drawing a wild boar in the tropical rainforest.
Today is a beautiful day to kick start your dream.
A new year with new beginning & new hopes! 
Welcome 2013!
Beware that jungle fever are spreading through the fashion world.
Keep your eyes out for dresses with bold tropical print to take you from day & night.
I adore with this spring dress ^.^
Tropical print swing dress in shades of yellow, orange & green.
It's remind me to enjoy the sunshine.
Sky is blue, grass is green & the flowers are blooming everywhere...
These tropical print dresses would surely bring the vacation to you!
Thanks for your accompany, my dear boar.
Pairing with cute parrot's earring to fit the themed.
Balance up the overall look with a pair of bold heels.
To complement the outfit with my favorite vintage belt.
No doubt the pretty tropical print still the focus.
Let's swing it!
May the new year bless you with health, wealth & happiness!
Thanks for supporting me everyone ^.^ cheers~