14.1.13

Butter Yellow.

A perfect dress to wear on weekend.
There's nothing more comfortable than slipping on a cosy knit dress.
This adorable vintage dress in butter yellow do melt my heart...
Is an A-line shape & relaxed fit knit dress, attached with string to emphasizes waistline.
Is definitely an awesome piece with comfy yet timeless style!
Complement the outfit with bold & high impact accessories.
The multicolor necklace & neon horse earrings give a retro outfit a chic touch.
Pairing with wooden heels for a simple yet country look.
Knitwear always remind me of my super grandma, she was a great knitter!
The beautiful white hand knitted bag by grandma completed my retro style.
I love knitwear. They are just so soft, comfortable & breathable.
A right piece of knit can make for a style & fashionable part of your wardrobe.
Do i look like just popped out from a ball of yarn? haha ^.^

Hope you enjoy reading the post.