7.8.13

Review: Knitting Dreams.

One of my favorite fashion trend is definitely knitting style.
As knit is bold without being flamboyant, while comfortable yet still figure flattering.

Decided to wear overall in neon to create a truly bold & daring look. (here)
There's nothing more comfortable than slipping on a cosy knit dress.
This adorable vintage dress in butter yellow do melt my heart...(here)
This MNG knitted dress in nude is one of my favorite piece.
Nude shade is very pretty, feminine & elegant color. (here)
The warm fabric of this knitting dress is perfect for the low temperature in the cinema. (here)
Wearing a knit suit made with wool blend from H&M do keep my body warm.
Especially in love with the colors combination & the knitting pattern. (here)
Thinking to wear a colorful outfit for the grey sky and rainy day.
This colorful sweater definitely can brighten up my rainy-day-mood. (here)
Match my mom's little white knitted dress with my bf old jacket to create an interesting contrast.
Wearing military jacket over a little knit dress is a great way in balancing the 
masculine & the feminine look. (here)
Knitting camo pattern on pencil skirt is an emphasize on playful detail and silhouette.
This perfect piece allow me to stay comfortable and chic all day. (here)
Hope you enjoy the post!