22.9.13

Review: Tomato's Closet.

Ketchup come from fresh Tomato.  We come from Mother.
So yeah, Ketchup's Mom is Tomato ^.^
My Mom's closet is always my inspiration when come to dressing.

A little bit of lace goes a long way to add a glamorous touch to an outfit. here
Layer the lace blazer from Mom with an asymmetrical dress for an on trend ensemble.
This lovely blouse with chain print is from my Mom. here
Matching the vintage gold chain belt as statement piece to glam up my outfit.
Paisley pattern is one of my Mom fashion favor. here
Beautiful color combination of Paisley print make Mom's blouse look interesting.
Wearing a vintage floral print blazer, an old piece from Mom, she was a floral lover and still is ^.^
Hence, i always associated floral print with Mom's clothes. here
I'm loving this chiffon Spring dress from Mom in nude color with sweet & subtle print ^.^
Mom's vintage handbag is so gorgeous yet compliment the outfit. here
Found this lovely soft pastel blossoms dress from Mom's closet.
Pastel hues reflects a sweet & whimsical vibe to any outfit. here
I think this lovely festive look floral dress from Mom is perfect for the beautiful night. here
Found this lovely knit dress from Mom's wardrobe, it was hidden treasure indeed!
She was wearing this beautiful piece at my age or earlier...here
This checked dress from Mom can be sophisticated or fun, is all depending on how we style.
I'm heading to a formal event, so i prefer something stylish and sophisticated. here
Never disappoint me every time exploring in my Mom's closet, is a treasure trove for me!