15.8.14

Recharge Ketchup.

Hi all, here the paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style is about another casual vacation look.


Yes, still in my holiday!
Planning to have an eat, play and love trip ^.^


From Kuala Lumpur ---> Malacca ---> Ipoh ----> to Penang Island.
Let's go enjoy on a tasty treat tour of palatable local foods ^.^


Nothing says holiday style like Nautical trend.
Think ocean blue and white with red ...


And not to forget my favorite - Stripes for the Nautical style!
Matchy-matchy for stripes can be visually stimulating.


Those little boats sailing on my dress perfectly
complement the seafaring look ^.^


Add some neon color definitely can brighten up my day ^.^
Extra style points will be given if said accessories just so happen to be RED!


Pair the holiday outfit with comfortable sneakers for a casual yet chic style.


Recharge! Take a food trip and enjoy ^.^