20.8.14

Revive Ketchup.

Hi, here my paper doll design for my OOTD.
Today outfit style is about beach vacation + party look ^.^


Spending my day by the beach - a really relaxed atmosphere.
A breath away from town,
is a perfect place to unwind before starting on new project.



I like the moment walking the white sandy and enjoy watching waves with 
the sun rising from the golden sea ^.^


For the summer beach party, 
  I put my favorite floral aside and reached for the fruit!



Yeap. you read that right.
 Fruits are good for the body and even better for the outfit.
PINEAPPLE is one of the tropical fruit that's perfect for summer.


As Pineapple have exceptional juiciness and vibrant tropical flavor that
balances the tastes (and style!) of sweet and tart.



What could be more refreshing than featuring tropical fruit on the beach wear?
Tie a knot with the vintage unbutton blouse for a effortless chic look.



Try rocking this pretty cool fruit with some neon colors for more fun!
Harmonious the bright color with leopard print which is
neutral in fashion world ^.^


Mix and Match is just another form of playing with colors and design.
Meanwhile, I'm ready for work and I'm ready for the new challenge!