25.8.14

Replay: Matchy-Matchy.


Matching top to bottom could be end up boring if playing it safe.
So be daring while starting the matching game, I suppose
we can have more fun with it, right?


Outfit of the day is about matching my favorite stripes with striped! (here)
Striped Tee found from my bf's wardrobe was surprisingly
matched my envelope clutch ^.^


Basically, when wearing an all over print just make sure the
print isn't too large. (here)
Keep our statement piece bold while keeping the rest of the outfit shaded ^.^


I love Stripes - is a print cool enough to wear double (or even triple). (here)
Matchy-matchy for different colors stripes can be visually stimulating.


Flowers and leafy trees plus bananas - oh my! (here)
Wearing tropical prints make a totally cool statement as the temperature heats up.


Dressing floral in blue and white for a delicate look ^.^ (here)
Matching floral top and bottom for an ultimate feminine style.


The lush tropical plants print dress and shirt perfectly matched 
the "GO GREEN" themed in style. (here)


Matchy-matchy is no longer a fashion trouble, but double joy indeed.