5.6.13

Geometry Lesson.v2.

It's time to go back to geometry class.
Thankfully geometry lesson is much more exciting & fun in fashion ^.^
I like geometric trend especially in black and white 60's style (here).
Mix & match your outfit with geometric shapes can be a lot fun!
Add pop of bright colors to modernize geometric trend.
A giant triangle print tank top in neon green create a fun contrast to a neutral bottom.
Love this black and white tights play with plenty of zigzag lines ^.^
This cool tights definitely become a member of dozens stripes in my closet (here).
Pairing polka dots sock on one side(only) to avoid being overwhelming prints(shapes).
Matched a bright yellow sock on another side for super cheerful look ^.^
Team up with a geometric shaped necklace to completed the look.
This perspex necklace embellished with some neon rhinestones definitely a statement.
Love this striped print purse in fun colors.
It's so stylish that can easily compliment most of my outfits ^.^
This is my 100th post on this blog!
I want to thanks to all of you who reading my blog & supporting me.
THANK YOU! ^.^


outfit of the day:
tank top / perspex necklace Topshop + legging / wedges shoes Sg.Wang + purse SLY +
socks H&M + skull ring Vincci