17.6.13

Ketchup Off Duty.

Recently i'm overwhelmed at works...
A refreshing break just to getaway from my daily obligations ^.^
Here a quick update for my off duty outfit to airport.
Holiday style rule number one - comfy chic is the key!
(I just meant that chic can be comfortable too ^.^ )
A good fitting pair of relaxed denim (or legging) is the perfect on-the-move ensemble.
Team with a basic grey Tee for zero-effort style.
I usually wear zip-up sneakers on a trip which is comfortable yet stylish.
Traveling should not be painful especially on the feet ^.^
I prefer travels light with my easy-to-carry oversized bag.
A scarf (in my bag) in case it gets cold on the plane.
We don't have to sacrifice our style while traveling,
keep it simple with attitude yet practical ^.^
Is time to catch my flight, see you guys!


outfit of the day:
tee F.O.S + jeans Forever 21 + necklace Topman + watch Fossil + sneakers Pull & Bear