9.6.13

Retro Dreamer.v2.

I love vintage and i appreciate classic style (here).
Hence the floral trend I adored is tend to be vintage inspired too (here).
Instead of trying to keep update with the hottest fashion trend,
I love finding inspiration in vintage looks ^.^
Found this lovely soft pastel blossoms dress from my mom's wardrobe.
Mom's wardrobe is my first port of call when dressing up vintage style ^.^
Pastel hues reflects a sweet & whimsical vibe to any outfit.
While rocking with florals always bring out our feminine side.
Try to mix & match vintage with my 'contemporary' wardrobe for more unique style.
Layered a white blazer shirt (here) with embroidery in detail for more sophisticated look.
Bold ribbon belt in pink is a great way to pull the entire look together.
It's also helps to slim the waist on a layered outfit ^.^ 
Team up long flowing tropical dress with straw bag to bring out country style.
Try to balance the ladylike look with a pair of down-to-earth sneakers.
Floral with pastel, no doubt to bring me a softer romantic mood ^.^
Have a great Sunday!


outfit of the day:
white blouse Australia + floral dress / handbag KVC* + belt Fblock + skull ring Vincci
sneakers Sg.Wang 

*KVC - Ketchup's Vintage Collection