27.6.13

Turquoise Thursday.

Woke up late today and I need to get ready in less than 30 minutes!
(Manage to took some outfit shots while toasting bread for my breakfast)
Wearing simple yet stylish to make sure no one should able 
to tell that I'm rushed in the morning ^.^
Pick up an interest piece to match with a basic piece.
Floral shirt blazer is definitely a statement!
Style it with simple bottom and let the blazer be the focus.
Skirt in turquoise is to match the floral print color palette.
Tint of turquoise color have a sweet feminine touch & sophisticated feel.
I love turquoise as it never fails to refresh a look.
I always have time to add some jewelry to my outfit ^.^
As accessories make the outfit.
The stripes purse perfectly match the overall color tone.
Fun combination of stripes & floral patterns really bring the outfit to life ^.^ 
Complete the quick-to-go look with a pair of heels in nude color .
Nude pumps is such a neutral color that match with almost anything! 
I'm all set. Ciao.


outfit of the day:
shirt blazer KVC* + skirt Forever 21 + purse SLY + watch Casio + heels Summit

*KVC - Ketchup's Vintage Collection